Friday, March 13, 2009

I guess it's time ...

For the last few months folks have been urging me to write a blog, and I've resisted. I mean, whatever would I have to say that anyone would want to hear, to read? Well, I've finally given into their urgings. More importantly, I've finally listened to the urgings of "the Universe."

I can't say how often I'll post or what I'll say, but for those of you who have nothing better to do than read random ramblings from an aging renegade, here they are. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. HI All,
    I've never posted to a blog before, I'm not sure that I have anything to say that anyone
    would care to read. I wish I could be at Lily Dale now instead of having to wait for my summer visit. At my age,80, there are almost
    as many dear to me who are already on the other side. I find these days that I am more
    interested in hearing what life is like there,
    than in about myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your random ramblings :)

    ReplyDelete